@ Blackrock, co.Dublin
The original house was built in 1950’s with a cellular floor plan. Fully renovated and
extended in 2017 to provide gracious living accommodation around a
central dramatic hallway with 4 bedrooms above. The house now focuses on the rear landscaped
gardens through the expansive glazing to the rear of the home. The brief was to re-plan and extend house whilst maximising the natural light into the home throughout the day.